The well-preserved apartment building at Köpenicker Landstraße 240/242 was built in 1910 and has a full basement. The facade of the front building presents itself in simple elegance with typical style elements of its time.
For the units on the first floor are planned own terraces, these units are assigned special rights of use, which are also partly located in front of the house. The old building is accessed via two staircases in the front building and via one staircase in the left side wing. The property has a total of 20 residential units. The building is currently not listed.
From 1994 onwards, renovation measures were carried out on the building. Among other things, the front facade, the roofing, the staircases and the residential units were partially renovated. The apartments are heated by a gas central heating system with hot water preparation.
In order to restore the building to its former glory, the apartments will be sold in their current condition together with a defined renovation concept for the common property (e.g. facades, staircases, heating system, technology) - the latest constructional and technical standards will form the basis for this. The construction measures are decided upon and implemented by the resulting condominium owners' association.