The reservation fee is paid once for every unit and costs 1000€ per unit. Please note that further costs may be incurred by the notary for commissioning the draft of the purchase contract which accompanies the reservation. The notary fees for the contract draft are based on the transaction value (Nr. 24100 KV GNotKG – German Court and Notary Fees Act) and apply irrespective of whether a purchase contract is concluded.
The notary fees are approximately 0.7% of the purchase price including VAT (this is a rough estimate and the value may be higher or lower in specific cases). These costs are legally binding and thus non-negotiable.
Notary fees may also apply for drafting your purchase contract. These fees are based on the transaction value (Nr. 24100 KV GNotKG – German Court and Notary Fees Act) and apply irrespective of whether a purchase contract is concluded.
In addition to the purchase price costs also arise for:
- The land registry office. These costs are legally binding and non-negotiable
- The notary’s office: These costs are also legally binding and non-negotiable
- The real estate transfer tax: The amount depends, among other things, on the federal state in which the property is located
- The order of a land charge (German: Grundschuldbestellung): Applies only when a buyer partially finances the property
- Possible additional costs for processing via a notary sub-account
- Possible brokerage fees: The commission is usually 7.14% of the purchase price including VAT
In principle, service charges only arise in form of a commission in the case a property is purchased. If no additional external commission has been advertised for the apartment, no further costs will be charged apart from the purchase price as part of the service.
Even if the purchase does not materialise, all consultations, inspections, documents and other services made available by Vandenberg are completely free of charge.
Would you like to find out more or make an appointment?
Please contact us, we love to meet you!
You are very busy? Always on the move?
Arrange a phone call at your preferred time with us.